March 5, 2010

Roma!


Ok, so I am going to post things that I wrote and pictures I took during my trip to Rome.

To my family:
I may post trips or projects on here from time to time, but please don't expect this to be a revival of "the blog" as my life isn't exciting enough.

Without further ado...

FEBRUARY 1, 2010

I am among the Dutch! My flight was fine; I've never seen such a high concentration of blondes in my life. I really like the woman I sat next to, although we didn't talk much. I slept for a lot of the flight, which is good because it is now 6 am. My observations of the Amsterdam Airport: - the Dutch seem very friendly
- you can buy beer at the airport kiosks (as if it were juice)
- they sell salmon sandwiches.
On to Rome!

No comments:

Post a Comment